RSM UK Consulting
RSM UK Strategy, Economics and Policy Consulting team are one of the UK’s leading providers of research and evaluation services, with over 30 years’ experience of evaluating publicly-funded services across UK central, regional and local government departments.
“RSM are delighted to be sponsoring the UKES conference this year. Delivery of impactful and insightful evaluations, and rising to the challenge to continuously improve methodologies to adapt to uncertain times is something that we are passionate about. We recognise this through the partnership with UKES to share knowledge, experience and ideas, and to promote and improve the approaches, understanding and utilisation of evaluation.”
Partner RSM UK
Strategy, Economics and Policy Consulting
The RSM team has extensive experience in in process, impact and economic / value for money evaluations and cover a wide range of policy areas.
RSM’s strategy, economics and policy consulting team’s expertise covers:
- evaluating innovative health and social care initiatives, including evaluation of national programmes as well as working with Integrated Care Boards and local services;
- shaping housing policy with research and evaluation into housebuilding, land use, social housing, and employment land planning;
- appraising and assessing the economic impact of universities, housing associations, charities, third sector organisations and construction projects;
- assessing the impact of Government / public funding into science, technology and innovation and business growth initiatives;
- economic profiling, strategy development, and regeneration initiatives, for councils and Local Enterprise Partnerships; and
- various sector studies, including logistics, advanced manufacturing, life sciences, chemicals, food and drink, and country sports.
The team includes over 70 specialist evaluators and economists, operating within a wider RSM team of 5,000 partners and staff operating from 31 locations across the UK.