29 June - 1 July 2020
Energy Evaluation Europe 2020 Conference
The Energy Evaluation community aims at exchanging new ideas, inputs for current and upcoming debates, experience, feedback, and lessons learnt about all the stages of evaluations.
The 2020 conference provides an opportunity for energy policy makers and program managers, evaluators, academics and energy professionals to come together to share their experience and work together to address common issues and concerns.
Call for abstracts
The 2020 Energy Evaluation Europe conference committee is seeking abstracts on a wide range of energy policy and programme evaluation topics for the 2020 conference whose overall theme will be: Accelerating the energy transition for all: Evaluation’s role in effective policy making.
We are particularly interested in abstracts which share learning about :
- What works in accelerating the energy transition and how evaluation has been used to support effective policy making.
- Evaluating whether countries are on track to meet their energy efficiency, renewable energy, and climate goals.
- Assessing progress towards meeting the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- How utilities, NGO, funding agencies, and private companies assess their achievements in meeting energy and climate change goals.
- How to integrate evaluation to inform the development of policies to meet the new 2030 energy efficiency and renewable energy targets.
- Evaluating progress in developing energy resilience and energy sufficiency.
We welcome contributions about recent evaluations of energy transition and climate change mitigation policies and programmes, and particularly papers with a high potential of experience sharing, either about the evaluation methods or about the evaluation findings and how they can be used.
Abstracts are invited for four presentation formats:
- oral presentation (peer-reviewed and with a final paper)
- oral presentations (with an extended abstract),
- panel discussions.
For more information, please visit: https://energy-evaluation.org/2020-europe-conference/abstracts/