15 September 2021
Meet the author – Dena Lomofsky
Come and discuss with Dena, her Paper – ‘Learning to learn: The experience of learning facilitation for grantees of comic relief’ at the Online Journal Club
The Journal Club gives you the opportunity to discuss with Dena :
– how to develop a learning facilitation process which is acceptable to both participants and the commissioner;
– the relationship between results-based management, accountability and trust;
– avoiding mechanistic processes for planning and reporting
– how a carefully designed learning co-ordination and facilitation process can encourage adaptation of programmes;
– generating lessons about design and implementation of projects which can be shared more broadly;
– providing voice to girls and young women
Dena Lomofsky is co-founder of Southern Hemisphere, a social development consultancy, based in South Africa. She has over 20 years experience and specialises in design, monitoring and evaluation of social sector initiatives, particularly in Africa.
Dena is a member of the South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association (SAMEA).
Read the Paper and join the discussion with Dena and fellow UK Evaluation Society Members.
This event is for members only, who can register here