April 8, 2019
Introducing our new website
Welcome to our new website which includes several new features and others will be added soon
The launch of the website marks the culmination of more than one year’s work among the communications & marketing working group, wider Council members, our national networks and our external partners Borderless and Brightminded.
The process has involved establishing the need for change, listening to what our members want, commissioning designers with the right skills and experience to deliver for us, and planning for launch. All of the content that was in the previous website has been reviewed, edited where necessary and added to in many cases.
The website refresh – combined with the rebrand – has been a central priority for the UK Evaluation Society over the past twelve-months. It provides an enabling platform for other exciting initiatives which the Society can now progress, including additional features on the website.
The objective was to “create a fantastic and functional website” for members. We hope you feel we are well on the way to achieving this, but we would love to hear your thoughts and first impressions of the website through our short feedback survey.
We want members to feel proud of their association with the UK Evaluation Society
Selected new features
- Careers in evaluation: a space to highlight the wide range of career opportunities available in evaluation
- Why become a member?: separate pages highlighting the key benefits of our different membership packages – for individuals, institutions and students
- Our national networks: revised and updated introductions to each of the Society’s affiliated regional and national networks
- Voluntary Evaluator Peer Review: updated introduction to the Society’s VEPR professional development initiative
- What is evaluation?: an accessible introduction to evaluation for those who may be unfamiliar with what evaluators do