We have three categories of membership – Individual, Student and Group
Annual fee £84.00 (£70.00 + VAT)
Annual fee £42.00 (£35.00 + VAT)
For full-time students only with at least 6 months status remaining; (proof required)
Open to organisations, institutions, departments … where all members belong to a single organisation which shares the same e-mail domain.
The first five members are charged at the prevailing Individual rate (currently £84 per person i.e. £70 + VAT)
10% discount applies to the 6th and subsequent members, provided :
- name and e-mail supplied of a single, administrative contact point from the group/organisation
- all proposed members names and e-mails supplied
- application is made in one go with single payment
Management of Group Membership
The following adjustments can be made within the membership period :
- the administrative contact point of the organisation may request changes to the named people on their list. Once changed, any re-instated person is paid at full cost (currently £84 per person).
- additional named persons can be added and paid for at any time within the organisation’s group membership period. These additional named persons will be renewed at the same time as the organisation’s main group renewal.
All Memberships are entitled to the same discounts :
- Discount on UK Evaluation Society Conference Fees
- Discount on training course fees, where applicable
- Discount on SAGE Evaluation Journal
All Membership fees are non-refundable.
Free access to
- Many UK Society regular events eg Webinars on topical evaluation issues;
- Member Only designated events, for example, Evaluator’s’ WeBiBar, EvalNatter, Cafe Roulette, Toolshare, Meet the Author…
- The in-house magazine, ‘The Evaluator’
- Posting jobs and tenders on our webpage
- The Society News Updates
Discounts on fees for
- Our popular Annual Conference
- Designated training courses
- SAGE publication: Evaluation – The International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice